Pals On Paws was born at the end of 2016 after my Mum suggested I start a business based around my passion for animals. I never thought it would be possible to work in a job I’d wake up happy to start every single morning but fast forward to now and Pals On Paws has become renowned for it’s commitment to engaging with your dog and plenty of cute social media selfies!
My overall goal is to reduce the amount of dogs that end up in kennels each year and I believe every dog has the right to quality exercise and mental stimulation because not only does it make for a happy Pal, but a well rounded, balanced and solid member of your family.
Here’s a short rundown of what I can offer:
- Hour long walks for your Pal in Maldon and surrounding areas.
- Bespoke overnight sitting in your dogs own environment including a walk, feeding, care and general spoiling and affection.
- Advice on how to train your dog.
- Puppy bootcamp for the new dog owner.
- Availability week days and some weekends.
- Reassurance with a Level 2 in Canine Care, Training and Management received from Writtle College, ongoing education with the British College of Canine Studies, full insurance and a Police Check.